The purpose of Arlington Heights Bicycle Association is --
- To enjoy bicycling with friends and to meet other bicyclists
- To promote cycling safety programs and to acquaint others with proper traffic regulations
- To advance and improve public facilities and services for cyclists
- To encourage bicycling for its contribution to individual health and the environment.
- To share information about bicycling with individuals and/or organizations
- To foster good will and friendship between residents and cyclists
- To cooperate with Village Officials and other organizations for the general welfare of all cyclists.
|Vice President/Ride Chair||Tom Drabantemail@example.com|
|Arlington 500||Al Gibbsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large||Paula Matzek|
|Member at Large||Debbie Watson|
|Member at Large||Christine Van Dornick|
|Bike Swap||Dave Martin|
|Web Site||Scott Schaedelemail@example.com|