Step 0 Step 0 Step 0
Begin
Step 1 Step 1 Step 1
Collect Information
Step 2 Step 2 Step 2
Verify Information
Step 3 Step 3 Step 3
Add an Item
Step 4 Step 4 Step 4
Print Receipts

Arlington Heights Bicycle Club (AHBC) Bicycle Swap Terms of Sale

Please print these regulations and keep them for your records

  1. All sales are FINAL and are CASH ONLY. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
  2. We are not responsible for any merchandise lost, stolen or damaged.
  3. We recommend that loose items like computers and manuals be placed into a sealed bag and cable-tied to the bike handlebars
  4. Bikes can be brought in for sale from 8:00 am until 9:15 am.
  5. Sales hours are 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Saturday.
  6. Payouts for sold items will begin at 3pm in the Riley School Cafeteria.
  7. In order to give everyone an equal opportunity, until 11 am there is a purchase limit of two bicycles per person, except for families.
  8. The minimum price per item is $10 and must be in $5 increments thereafter.
  9. You must be at least 18 years or older to sell items at the swap
  10. You must be at least 18 or accompanied by someone at least 18 to test ride a bike in the test track area or to make a purchase. Please use a helmet in the test area.
  11. You do not need to stay. We will sell your bike for you.
  12. Price changes may only be made by authorized swap staff. You MUST have the claim slip for that item to change its price. All change requests must be made in person.
  13. When your item is sold, 15% of the selling price (rounded up to the nearest whole dollar) is retained by the AHBC. The remaining ~85% is returned to the holder of the claim ticket.
  14. Unsold merchandise can be reclaimed anytime during swap hours with your claim ticket.
  15. To claim money or your unsold items, you MUST present your claim ticket for each item.
  16. Unsold materials, including bikes, accessories and money, left after 3:30 pm today will become the property of the Arlington Heights Bicycle Club.
  17. AHBC reserves the right to refuse any item.

Warranty Disclaimers

All bicycles and any other items purchased at the Arlington Heights Bicycle Club Swap are sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. There are no warranties expressed or implied, and all warranties which may be implied by law, including warranties of fitness and merchantability are hereby excluded. You are invited to inspect the equipment prior to purchase in the test area.

Thank you for participating in the Arlington Heights Bicycle Club Annual Bike Swap. We recommend that all bicyclists wear a helmet when riding.


Personal Information

First and Last. Example: John Doe
(Cell Phone Preferred)
5 Digit ZIP Code. No dashes or other characters. Example: 60004
Example: 1234 Anystreet
Your assigned Source Code Character. (Capital)

Verify Personal Information

Name:
Phone:
Email:
Address:
ZIP Code:
Source Code:

Preregister a Bike or Accessory

Fill out the following form for the item you would like to preregister. Once you have completed this form, a receipt will be printed for the item.

Minimum $10, increments of $5. Any decimals will be ignored.)
(Most conspicuous color on item)
Manufacturer: Manufacturer, if known (20 character max).
Model, if known (20 character max).

Print Your Receipt

Thanks for preregistering your item for the Arlington Heights Bike Swap. The item number below will be used to identify your item on the day of the Swap. Please print the receipt that pops up (or click the link below to print it).


Print Item #
Did your popup blocker block the receipt? Click here to print this item receipt.


You MUST have a printed copy of this receipt attached to your product in order to preregister your item at the Bike Swap. ALL PURCHASES ARE CASH ONLY


Please read and print the Bike Swap regulations.


Do you want to change this item or add another item? Just click Preregister Another Bike to return to the item entry screen.